Secret Life of a Vampire - Kerrelyn Sparks I am so happy 'cuz I've picked this books up again. They are swiftly reaching my "I love you books, I never want us to be parted ever again" folder :D If I think about it they, like all my favorites, are so easy to read; the books that I struggle with end up in the 2 and 3 star category...Quotes:Connor cleared his throat. "I believe it is time for you to make another round."Phineas frowned. "I did one ten minutes ago.""And a good job ye did, too," Connor said. "Off ye go, lad."Phineas trudged toward the door. "I'm more than just a babe magnet, you know. I can tell you want to talk to Jack in private."Connor's eyes twinkled. "Och, ye're verra astute.""Yeah, you bet your plaid-covered ass I am." Phineas flipped up the collar of his Polo shirt. "Dr. Phang is one astute son of a bitch." He closed the door behind him.Connor took a seat, still scowling at Jack. "I'm sorely tempted to put a dent in yer skull, but ye look so miserable 'twould be like kicking a dog."