Faefever (Fever, #3) - Karen Marie Moning Re-reading with:Anzu BrittanyDijaAlkyoniJesseReview to comeBarron's "love" of peopleV'lane's regard of humansCan't stop listening to this song: Tina Arena & Marc Anthony - I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You (from The Mask Of Zorro)!Quotes(from 1 I ended up with... manny)Nobody looks good in their darkest hour. But it’s those hours that make us what we are. We stand strong, or we cower. We emerge victorious, tempered by our trials, or fractured by a permanent, damning fault line.[Mac]...............................Barrons was powerful, broodingly good-looking, insanely wealthy, frighteningly intelligent, and had exquisite taste, not to mention a hard body that emitted some kind of constant low-level charge. Bottom line: He was the stuff of heroes.And psychotic killers.[Mac(best description EVER!)].....................“I have your word?”“You trust my word?”“You’re an idealistic fool. Of course.”[Barrons, Mac].....................“A comfort zone can be a mental state:Belief in God is a lot of peoples's comfort zone. Dont get me wrong, I'm not knocking faith; I just dont think you should have it because it makes you feel safe. I think you should have it because you do. Because somewhere deep inside you, you know beyond equivocating that something greater, wiser and infinitely more loving than we're capable of understanding has a vested interested in the universe, in the way things turn out. Because you can feel that, as much as the forces of darkness might try to gain the upper hand, there is an Upper Hand.”[Mac]..........................Driving a hot car is a lot like sex to me, or a lot like I keep thinking sex should be: A total body experience, overwhelming, to all the senses, taking you places you've never been, packing a punch that leaves you breathless and touches your soul. The Viper was way more satisfying then my last boyfriend.[Mac]