Soulless - Gail Carriger Main characters: Alexia TarabottiConal, Lord MacconWhy I added the book: I don't remember :)) But I'm glad that I did.What I Liked: The book has a great start: Miss Tarabotti is attacked by a vampire and kills him, all in a Duke's library. After that scene I expected a funny, action packed story, and it was, mostly. The plot is centered around the mystery of disappearing vampires and the appearance of new, uneducated ones that no one knows how they got in London. Next I'd like to tell you all about the characters, they made this book amazing! We have Miss Tarabotti who is a half Italian spinster at the advanced age of 25. She's very smart, interested in science and loves to pick on Lord Maccon, she has a great sense of humor that leaps of the pages. Lord Maccon is the alpha of the London wolf pack and one of the greatest catches of society, even though he's a supernatural and a Scots; he's one of the people who get Alexia and her quirks, even though they fight a lot(after half the book we get that for them it's actually of form of foreplay :D). Professor Lyall is the beta of the London pack, and one of the calming people in this book, he has a great way of defusing tempers. My favorite character is Lord Akeldama who's a vampire over 400 years old, he has a wicked sense of humor, flamboyant way of dressing and great decorating tastes, he's also not what he seems...Lord Maccon's office :))All in all Ms. Carriger built a great world populated with fantastic characters that I can't wait to revisit.What I didn't like: There were times where the narrative was a little boring, besides this I have no other complaints. It looks a little like the narrative :DFavorite scene: Their first kiss, it was so funny and sweet at the same time. Favorite quote: 'My dearest girl,' said the vampire finally, examining Lord Maccon with an exhausted but appreciative eye, 'such a banquet. Never been one to favor werewolves myself, but he is very well equipped, now, is he not?'Miss Tarabotti gave him an arch look. 'My goodies,' she warned.'Humans,' chuckled the vampire, 'so possessive.'Would I recommend the book: Yes! It was funny, had an interesting plot and great characters. Actually, the characters won me over, if they weren't so quirky and unique I wouldn't have finished the book :D Another plus for the book was the sexual tension, it fairly leaped of the page! Miss Tarabotti and Lord Maccon were squabbling like 80% of the time and eying each other like starving people at the same time :))Final rating: 4.5*