Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs (Jane Jameson, #1) - Molly Harper,  Amanda Ronconi Main characters: Jane Jameson Gabriel, Jane’s sireZeb, her friendRichard "Dick" CheneyWhat I Liked: This is a comedy and, in a way, also a parody of all the vampire books out there. Jane, as you saw in the blurb is an honest to God librarian. She suffers an untimely accident and to keep her from dying Gabriel changes her into a vampire. After this she tries to adapt to the life, and for us, the readers, is hilarious. The writer has a tongue-in-cheek style that is very attractive. I loved “The Guide for the Newly Undead” quotes at the start of each chapter, I think this was what I liked most from the book :DJane’s budding power… What I didn't like: Too much rambling. There were about at least 10% that were not necessary for the narrative or the characters. The start also was kind of weird and it took me a little to get into the book.Favorite character: Dick. He’s irreverent and doesn’t take 95% of the things that happen seriously. He’s a great friend to have, always there but also helping to keep your spirits up. His only problem: he sleeps with any female on 2 legs! Besides that I really loved his character, even his man-slut persona is funny :DMy least favorite character: Missy, GOODNESS she was the most annoying character in the history of characters! Even the narrator mad her annoying, that accent almost killed me. Favorite scene: The telemarketer scene, it was disturbing but very funny! You have to read it to get the humor :DFavorite quotes: “If you want to hurt me fine. Take my books. Burn down my house. Shave my head while I'm sleeping. But nobody nobody screws with my dog.”….“The love of a good woman can save a man" I remember Gabriel saying. "Or it can drive him to fits of unspeakable madness.” …. “The brain may die, but my compulsion for useless trivia lives on.”“Wal-mart started selling "Vampire Home Defense Kits", including holy water, crosses, stakes, mallets, and a book of quick blessings to bar vampires from your door. The fact that these kits were generally useless didn't bother me nearly as much as the idea of holy water being sold at wal-mart.”….“When we were kids, Mama used to ask, “If Zeb wanted to jump off the roof, would you do it, too?” And as it turned out, the answer was yes.”…..“Would you kick her ass already?" Dick said, shoving me back toward Missy. "Come on, Stretch, man up. You do better than this! Get mad."I nodded, rolling a dislocated shoulder back into place with a grunt and staggering back toward my opponent. Behind me, Zeb yelled, "She tried to hurt Fitz!" He turned to Gabriel and Dick. "That'll get her mad."Gabriel rolled his eyes. "She's been framed for murder twice over, shot in the back, her arms were set on fire, and her parents are being held hostage. You think tampered dog water is what's going to make her angry?" "You tried to hurt my dog!" I wheezed as I lurched toward a grinning Missy.”Would I recommend the book: Yes, it’s a great way to spend time. Final rating:3.5*