Lucas (Vampires In America, #6)

Lucas (Vampires In America, #6) - D.B. Reynolds Lucas:KathrynAly: Hello guys... Me and Maru finially started to review this last book out from the Vampires in America series, btw you really have to read itMaru: Yes peeps! IT’s a paranormal must!!Aly: Maru tell me how you feel now that we've finished all the books ut in the series?Maru: I feel like I can to read the next one!! Did you read the epilogue!?!? My gosh..I see great things to come in this series! What about you?Aly: I am a little bit sad, 'cuz I don't know when the next one is out :)) Yes, the epilogue...That dude Aden sure was.... determined :>Maru: A determined SOB who I think will die at Raphael´s handAly: I don't think so =))Maru: I hope so...ahahaha Ok, so for this book overall, what did you think?Aly: It was great, though the kidnapping thing was a little bit... redundant.Maru: Yes...I think that she needed some background to get the hero & heroines cross their pathsAly: That's true...Maru: I really like the interactions they had, how they started. I think it´s one of my fave couplesAly: They were great together :)) Mine too, after Raphael and Cyn ;;)Maru: Yes!! Of course!!Aly: Now, the thing that really stayed with me was the brutal vampire war. What do you think of the tactics and the war in general?Maru: Agreed!! It´s one of the most bloody books of the series. I really don´t understand shite about them, but I think that whatever helped the good guys win workedAly: The way that idiot Klemens attacked the children and women...Maru: the bad guys were really, really bad, like down to their very coreAly: I can't believe that they would do that!Maru: Exactly!! like who does that!?!?Crazy mother-f****rs.Aly: We're so not cut out for that stuff :))Maru: Yes, not one bit. But overall I think it helped as tease to what will come in the upcoming books.Aly: That's for sure! I wonder how that Maggie will do , I kind of see her dusted Maru: Soooo all in all the plot worked out. Ahaha me too!! Seriously Aly, quit reading my mind!Aly: =)) I'll try.Maru: HahahAly: I loved Lucas' power.Maru: Ha - me too!!!Aly: I think it's one of the coolest that we've seen.Maru: I liked also that we got to learn about vamp stuff tooAly: Yes. I like how she keeps building the world up. Now I wanna know: what did you like most in Lucas? Maru: The world building keeps getting better with each book. Mmm...his bluntness, the way he took what he wanted and how good he seemed in the sack. You? Ohhh...and that he LOVED horses, brings to mind the saying "save a horse, ride a cowboy"Aly: I actually loved his Irish =)))))))))))))Maru: And THAT!!!Aly: And of Kathryn?Maru: KickassAly: Mhm, and her love of family!Maru: I really liked her!Aly: I really admired her, that she didn't back down.Maru: Yeah, she had clear her goals and didn´t quit when things got though.Aly: Last thing: the ending! Both of them gave their pride up and met in the middle it was great!Maru: Yes!!! LOVED IT!!!!!! I think that´s all ... at least for me. And the things I forgot you brought them up.Aly: For me too... now, I don't even have to ask, but the rating would be...?Maru: 5? or 4.5?Aly: 5 for me had too much fun reading it to give it less Maru: 5 for me tooBONUS:We couldn’t decide between pictures =))